03 5261 3475

Torquay signwriter FAQ

What areas do you service?

At Patron Signs we provide our signwriting services throughout Torquay and nearby surrounds, including Jan Juc, Bellbrae, The Sands, Armstrong Creek.

What types of signs do you make?

Basically we can supply any type of sign for any project you might have in mind. We provide A frame signs, shop signs, office signs, real estate signs, banner signs, car and vehicle signage, gold leaf signage and more. Talk to us to find out more.

If I don’t have artwork how do we proceed?

You can commission a graphic designer to create your logo or we can design something for you. We can offer our smaller clients a design service at a fraction of the cost of a full branding program offered by graphic designers.

Can you supply me with artwork I can use for printing?

Yes we can export our designed logos to common file formats that you can use for printing of stationary etc.

Can I see the design before we go ahead?

Most definitely. We expect our clients to proof the artwork before we proceed.

Can vehicle sign writing damage my vehicle in any way?

The application of specialist vehicle wrapping vinyl to your vehicle will not damage your paintwork. If there are any stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on the vehicle, any loose paint may pull away when removing the vinyl. If your vehicle has been re-sprayed or if the paint work has not been baked on properly, then some paint may come off when applying the vinyl.

How do we pay?

We accept payment by cash and cheque.

Our Lifesaving club needs its honour board updated. Can you do this?

Yes. We can provide all lettering for honour boards and will blend it to fit in with any older lettering colours.